If you are applying for a Joint Account, please download the client application documents and return them to us in the post or by email.
We are required by law to ask each joint account holder to read our Product Disclosure Statement. If you have any questions, please contact us.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
Please download, print, complete and return the Joint Account Opening Form to us.
PDFs require Adobe Reader, which is available free from Adobe.
You may return these forms to us in the post or by email.
Please note that we are required to verify the identity of each account holder.
We can verify your identity using any of the following options:
You can attend at our office in Auckland and bring original documents that prove your identity and address from the following list of acceptable documents.
Please take the original AND a photocopy of your proof of:
- identification (must include a good quality photograph of your head and face); and
- address (please click on list of acceptable documents)
to an acceptable certifier and send us the original certified copy in the post.
Please email us a good copy:
- photograph of your proof of identity from one of the following:
- your valid New Zealand passport - bio / photo page only;
- your valid New Zealand driver licence;
- your valid Chinese National ID card; and
- of your proof of address from one of the following (must be less than 3 months old);
- utility bill;
- council rates notice;
- landline phone bill; or
- bank statement
following which we will attempt to verify the validity of these documents using our electronic identity verification tools. Please note this is not always possible and we may need to ask you for further information or copies of documentation or to verify your identity using one of the other options.
For further considerations when undertaking electronic identity verification, please click here.